Listed in Coaches' Directory, Goal Setting, Inspiration, Keynote Speakers & Workshop Presenters, Life Coach, Life-Style Coach, Marriage Counselor, Motivational Coach, Motivational Speaker, Neurolinguistic Programing (NLP), Overcoming Obstacles, Personal Development, Relationship Coach, Relationships & Dating, Self-Esteem Coach, Sex Education, Success
- 22 Lonehill Boulevard, sandton
Welcome! My name is Paula Quinsee and I’m glad you’re here!
I have excellent training and experience as a Coach and Mentor, but I think just as importantly, I have had my own personal and relationship challenges, just like you. It makes sense to combine my professional training with my own personal struggles, so I can provide compassionate, insightful and useful mentoring support and coaching. My professional training was as useful to me, personally, as it will be too you! You could say that I ‘get it’.
As a Relationship Wellness Coach, I offer people the knowledge, tools and skills to create quality relationships in their personal and professional lives. This includes the relationship you have with yourself! I work with people on all levels:
– Personal Relationship – self-worth, self-confidence, self-esteem, self-awareness, how to cancel negative self-talk
– Partner Relationships – pre-marital courses, relationship/marriage issues, post-divorce/break-up situations and family issues
– Social Relationships – social interactions, people skills and EQ skills
– Groups and Organisational Relationships – inter/intra-personal skills, EQ skills, team/people dynamics
I also offer coaching packages and workshops to suit your personal or corporate needs:
– One-on-one Coaching (face-to-face or skype)
– Group Coaching
– Workshops ranging from 3hrs to 2 days
– Group Talks
As a competitive athlete and adventure seeker, I know from experience what it takes to set goals, overcome obstacles and achieve success! Drawing on my athletic training and experience, I really enjoy sharing what I have learned and providing mentoring for individuals and groups in:
– Goal setting
– Action plans/overcoming obstacles
– Motivation and inspiration
Everyone faces major hurdles in their life. That’s when you need a little help. Together we will find ways to empower you with knowledge; build the right tools and skills; and create quality relationships in your personal and professional lives, including the one with yourself!
I share my training, my experience, my energy and my compassion as we walk forward together, creating new solutions, new ideas and new directions.