Listed in Business Coach, Career Development, Coaches' Directory, Confidence & Assertiveness Coach, Consultants, Goal Setting, Inspiration, Leadership Coach, Leadership Development, Leadership Development, Life Coach, Motivational Coach, Overcoming Obstacles, Performance, Performance Coach, Personal Development, Self-Esteem Coach, Success, Transition Coach
Thank you for taking the time to read about Route2Growth.
My name is Tamsin Acheson and I have a number of service offerings designed to meet the needs of both emerging business women and women who have been running businesses for a while. My key focus is helping women maintain their identity and integrity whilst finding ways to create business success and growth. I am all about putting the “heart” into business. I strongly believe in self development, self empowerment and the power of learning.
My work is an integration of many different areas of expertise. I am a qualified life/business coach and counseling professional but I have also worked in human resources, training course design and facilitation, and in the business start up space. My career path has taken me to some wonderful places and learning experiences which is why I decided to create these workshops – so that I could use my whole skill set, not just one facet of it
Whilst designing my services it was important to me that they remained simple, clear and accessible.
Solution & Strategy Sessions: Three Hour Session (but block off four in your diary).
- If you have a business challenge, you need a solution and you know two brains are better than one.
- If you need a new strategy or growth plan and want some support, structure and a second opinion.
- If you have a new idea and want a sounding board because brainstorming alone is boring.
Skills Development Workshops: Create Your Own
- If you want to invest in your own development and learn some new business skills.
- If you are a discerning learner and want to create your own workshop, choosing the time and topics that serve you best.
- If you want to create a small group workshop with like minded friends and share the learning experience.
Team Development Workshops: Be the best boss ever!
- If you are thinking of taking on employees and want to create the perfect team culture from the start.
- If you want to develop your own leadership and management skills so you can be the best boss ever.
- If you already have a small team and you are looking to develop their skills or their ability to work together.
If you have any questions then please get in touch.