Welcome to Week 2 – a short welcome message from E.G.:
Week 2 Client-Attraction Challenges:
- Re-Commit to Your Success! Commit daily to spending 2 to 4 hours “in the zone” – focusing 100% on activities that have the potential to get you clients, or sell some of your products
- Discover How to Pick a Profitable Niche
- Identify a Profitable Target Market (Your Ideal Client)
- Create a Client-Attracting / Lead-Generating Business Card
- Capitalize on Your Circle of Influence
It might seem like it’s a lost of work… but schedule each different activity for the upcoming days for the times while you are “in the zone” (your 100% productive/client-attraction-focused time). You’ll find though, that you’ll knock out several of these in a day or two.
Scroll down to read more on each of the above topics…
Re-Commit 2 to 4-Hours PER DAY to 100% Client-Attraction and Income Generating Activities
Challenge #2 & #3:
Discover How to Pick a Profitable Niche… and a Profitable Target Market
Discover Your Perfect Niche
~ Interview with Niche-Expert, Cindy Schulson ~
Here are the links mentioned in the interview:
Your Niche Journey – From Frustration to Inspiration: www.your-niche-journey.successprinciples101.com
Package Your Passion with Ease: www.package-your-passion.successprinciples101.com
When picking a niche,
start by asking yourself these questions:
- Do you have prior experience – or extensive knowledge – in this niche? [it does help]
- Do you have a passion for it?
- Does your Target Market have a burning problem [?] or burning desire – so “hot” that they are willing to pay to resolve it?
- Can they afford you?
- Can you easily reach your target market?
Want more help with finding your niche? Check out this FREE Resource, from my friend, Niche-Discovery Expert, Cindy Schulson:
Discover Your Ideal Niche
- You’ll gain access to the step-by-step process I use with my clients and discover:
- How to find your niche and create a niche marketing strategy that naturally attracts your ideal clients
- How to identify those who desperately need your products and services…and will gladly pay you for them
- The 8 criteria of a wildly successful niche
- Three free ways to research the deepest desires of your target market
- How to build a targeted and responsive list
- One simple statement that will instantly set you apart from the competition
THE NICHE BREAKTHROUGH SYSTEM
Discover Your Niche and Unique Personal Brand
Here Are Some of The Key Things You’ll Discover in the Niche Breakthrough System:
- My special formula for finding your ideal niche.
- How to overcome your fears about choosing a niche once and for all.
- The specific questions you must answer to make sure your niche fits you perfectly.
- How to pinpoint your ideal client, so you know exactly who you want to work with.
- Specific criteria for evaluating your niche to make sure it will be successful.
- Simple market research techniques so you can learn everything you need to know about your niche, including how to market to it.
- My favorite market research tool for pin pointing a hot niche.
- Easy steps for researching your target market, so you understand them inside and out
- The simple formula for creating your 30-second “elevator speech”, so you feel confident telling people what you do.
- How to inspire people to join your list and want to stay in touch with you.
- The four magical questions you must answer to create a powerful personal brand.
- How to turn your niche into a personal brand that sells YOU!
Click Here to Get Started:
The Niche Breakthrough System – Discover Your Niche and Unique Personal Brand
10 Tips to Creating a Lead-Generating & Client-Attracting Business Card
(My source: www.VistaPrint.com – not an affiliate link 🙂 )
Let’s explore today something simple, yet a great prospect attraction strategy. It is something that you can take action on today and start seeing results in days from now. If you use this tool right, it is up to your “conversion strategy” on how many of the prospects you attract will convert into paying clients.
I’m sure by now you have a business card (and if you don’t, that’s good for you, at least you can start with a great business card right from the start); just make sure that your business card is more than a piece of paper with your name and other business info on it – make sure that it’s also a Lead-Generation Tool & a Client-Attraction Magnet?
Here are some tips to creating great Client-Attraction Business Cards:
1. Do NOT print your own business card, unless you are a pro
2. Your business card is often a reflection of your professionalism – make sure it screams “I’m a professional”
3. Print your business card on a harder stock (not soft paper stock), and choose the semi-gloss option (or gloss)
4. Use a slogan on the top left, top right, or under your name that is niche-related, such as “Your Conflict-Buster Coach”; “Stress no more!”; “Life-Balance is Only a Call Away…”
5. People do business with people they know, like, and trust… To accomplish part of this, make sure to put a picture on your business card. Having a picture on your business card accomplishes several things, one of the most important being that people will remember you easier even months after you met
6. Let your card address the WIFM of the prospect (What’s In It For Me?) – Design the card in a way that your niche shows more prominently than your name. You want the prospects eyes to see your niche first, which ideally will start the discussion in the right direction (as opposed to having your name out prominently and your niche somewhere in small print – they’ll look for your name on the card anyway, but not necessarily for additional information)
7. Don’t use a PO Box as your address (on your card or on your website!). If possible, use instead a UPS store box address. Personally I do not feel comfortable sharing with the world where I live, so for years (before affording to rent an office) I used a “fancy” address, such as “330 Robert Smalls Parkway, Suite 24” – sounded like I was renting a cool office, when in fact I was only renting a $49 per 6-months box at the UPS store. (
8. Make sure your email address and phone # are on your business card; and if you have an 800 number, put that there too, it makes you look more like a real business. (get an 800# at no cost at http://www.powernetglobal.com – I’ve been using them since ’04; they only charge for the minutes used – my bill has never been higher than $20 and most often it’s under $10)
9. DO NOT LEAVE UNUSED “REAL ESTATE” ON YOUR CARD!!! That is, don’t leave the back of the card blank! In fact, when used properly, the back of your card can be one of your most effective prospect attraction “tool.” Put your irresistible offer on the back of your card, such as “Put Some Magic in Your Relationships! Go to www.CommunicationSkillsMagic.com to download the first chapters of my book! Or… ”l “Feeling Stressed and Overwhelmed? Go to www.MyIrresistibleOffer.com to get your 7-Day Transformation eCourse” MAKE YOUR OFFER IRRESISTABLE!!! When your ideal client sees that offer, they should light up and say (or think) “This is exactly what I need!”
10. Capitalize the first letter of each word in your domain names whenever you put them on stationery or in your web copy. For example, www.YourSuccessChecklists.com, www.CommunicationSkillsMagic.com – it is much easier to read and it stands out more.
Here are some pics of my business cards: On top, my latest; then one of my oder cards at the bottom.
Capitalize on Your Circle of Influence!
I’m watching you 😯 – just do it and enjoy the results:
A few things that I must mention about potentially getting results
with this method:
Enjoy, and let me know if you found these tips useful.