Welcome to Week 5!
Watch this video for a short message on Business Licence (Freshly Out of the “Oven), MindSet, Autoresponders, and the Importance of Copy-writing.
- Do you need a business license?
- Is your MindSet helping you accomplish your business goals..? … or is it holding you back?
- Why should I care about Autoresponders and How it can boost my business
- How good CopyWriting can get you clients… and how bad copywriting can keep you hoping for clients
Watch the video below to explore some of these topics with E.G. Sebastian:
*** If you want to be able to post WordPress comments, register at www.myCoachingCenter.com/wp-admin and keep your log-in info handy (also check the “Keep Me Logged In” checkmark when you sign in), and that will allow you to post your comments in WordPress Comments.
!!! – The FaceBook Comments do NOT show up on your FaceBook page, unless you check the “Post to FaceBook” check-box – !!!
!!! – If you have not registered yet on the site, you should register so you can add your profile page… See Week 3 for an instructional video on how to post your coaching profile page to this site.
1. Adopt a Success Mindset & Develop Success Habits:
12 Habits of Successful Coaches
(pause the video when needed)
2. Spend an hour learning about Autoresponders:
You will find detailed instructions for most autoresponders on YouTube – just do a search on the name of the autorespsonder (e.g. “How to set up autoresponder with ConstantConact.com”) — Most autoresponder providers have their own training videos.
!!! – Anytime you are stuck, YouTube is a great place to find answers AND you can always contact your autoresponder’s Customer Support and most will help you in a jiffy
- www.Campaigns.Zoho.com – just discovered this FREE Email Campaign tool. I’m unsure how it works at this time, but I’ll report back here in a few weeks with a tutorial video on it. I’m using several of the Zoho services – I trust that this will be/is a great service too – here’s their pricing for upgraded accounts: http://www.zoho.com/campaigns/pricing.html
- www.MadMimi.com – provides both beautiful newsletter formats and an autoresponder. It has a FREE version (without the autoresponder/drip campaign feature; though upgrading this one is THE BEST VALUE (as of this writing, only $10.00/month). I know a few clients and friends who us this service and they are really pleased with it.
- www.ConstantContact.com – provides a beautiful newsletter format (personally I did not find it easy to use — great customer support, though – Compare price with other providers)
- www.aWebber.com – used by many successful coaches, authors, marketers, etc. (also great if you need to import a large database into it — I tend to recommend this service most of the time – a bit pricier than MadMimi, but there must be some reason why most serious marketers use this one)
- www.MailChimp.com – FREE – never used it, but know several business owners who use it and are satisfied with it (if you can afford it, I highly recommend using one of the paid solutions – you usually get what you pay for; FREE often will mean either lower quality, poor tech support, or advertisement-supported — Just found out that MailChimp has several limitations — The free account does not allow setting up an autoresponder; and even if you upgrade, there can be glitches if you have multiple autoresponders. However, the FREE version is great if you only need a redirect to a Thank-you page or a Download page)
- www.1ShoppingCart.com – Complete solutions for online business (this is what I use // $57/month for the basic package)
- www.imnicamail.com/plans-pricing/ – FREE autoresponder (for up to 1000 subscribers – seems to be about half the price of all other autoresponders. I do know a few people who use it, but don’t know how it compares to the other providers)
- www.egSebastian.hostthenprofit.com – ONLY $9.97/month – includes Autoresponder, Video Landing Page Generator, Webinar Platform, and much much more… Check it out! (I’ve never used it for autoresponder purposes, but I do see email messages coming to me from their system – which just means to me that it works 🙂 – they have lots of services for the low monthly fee – it’s worth looking into it)
*** – I do not endorse any of the above autoresponders – these are the ones that I’m familiar with OR seen friends or business associates use. Please do your own research and pick wisely. (some of the above links are affiliate links)
Here are a few peeps who’ve been using aWeber successfully:
3. Plan to spend a day studying Copy-writing & Newsletter “Relationship Marketing”
See detailed training…
~ Presented by Master Copywriter Arfa Saira Iqbal ~
Here’s a great video training presented by one of my super-talented (and affordable) copywriter friends:
If you are a myClientAttractionAcademy.com member, you have access to the following video tutorials:
- How To Develop Insatiable Copy For Your Ads, Website & Advertising Collateral
- How To Create Sales Letters To Drive Prospects To Your Business
- Write A Sales Letter That Actually Sells
- How To Write Newsletters That Keep Your Business in The Spotlight
- How To Develop Compelling Scripts For Your Business (Video & Workbook)
- How To Write A Compelling Script… Every Time
- Scripts by Industry
- Universal Scripts
- “Collection” of Lead-generation training/tutorials
* Plan to Review these Tutorials at Least Once a Month (ideally once or more a week), till You Feel in Control of Your CopyWriting Skills!
Here’s an entire course on how to use
Email Marketing For Your Business:
- How To Make Email Marketing Work For Your Business
- How To Get Your Emails Read And Acted Upon
More Video Tutorials You Might Find Useful…
Marketing TV – World-Class Instructional Videos
- Marketing 101
- Business Growth Secrets
- Sales & Power Persuasion
* – if you are not a member of myClientAttractionAcademy.com, take advantage of the $1 – 30-days Test-Drive. You can cancel at any time. If you decide to remain a member, let me know, I’ll slash the monthly fee by close to 50% for you.[/stextbox]